Monday, August 4, 2008

My goal in life

We all have a goal in our lives. Some wants to be a teacher, engineer, doctor or even a soldier. It doesn't matter if we are rich or poor as long as we are determined to achieve that goal, we can!

When i was a child, i really wanted to be a nurse, but when i saw the blood and other organs of the body which were being touched by a nurse, i felt gross. So now, i want to be a soldier or a police to help other people and to catch the bad guys who violates the law. In order for me to achieve that goal, i must study hard and avoid the influences of bad vices.

When i achieve my goal, my life will be more happy and i will not have to ask my parents for money because i can already have a salary.

2 comments:

CHERWAI said...

Good ambition. Do start working for it now.

lacus.. said...

",-..good luck raSsi..at least protectaram haken aya..haha..charing..hahaha..ayoz..just hir, cheering..",-